Saturday 19 March 2022

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday

 

Rainbow Sei: Helo everyone! It's almost spring and we are hoping for better things, along with all the beautiful flowers. Last autumn, #1 planted lots of hyacints around the grave sites for Tommy and Da Beebs, as well as Sen-Chan and Yuu-Chan. They are looking lovely!



As for me, I am cozy inside Poupounette Central, nd #1 put my ashes in the beddie I loved so much, along with a nice photo of me. Well, look who decided you come and keep me company!


Here is a pic of me in that beddie for reference!


7 comments:

  1. beautiful you are, both angel and living. your little pet cemetery looks so pretty. you gave me an idea for a post. about where my first dog is buried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pawesome - and 'healing' ways to honor the NowAngels at The Rainbow Bridge -

    I know my @1 thinks of hers soooo often - and she's so happy they directed ME to The Khottage

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet it smells lovely with all those hyacinths blooming. How sweet for little Benny to come visit you in your final resting place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hyacinths look lovely. It is nine years today that Eric went to the Bridge. Please tell him we miss him as much today as we always have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers look lovely, we are still waiting for our spring flowers to show up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the flowers are looking pretty and your photos are sure lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The memorial garden is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.