Tuesday 29 March 2022

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends, and welcome to my weekly dedicated post. Mr. G is looking after us very well, but you know me. I love my #1 and I don't like when she is gone. I can't wait for her to get back. She spoils me in all sorts of small ways, you know...

For example, when she comes down in the morning, she always brings me some treats!


They are delicious!


I am using this quiet time to work a little more on my lateral dangles:


I also wanted to share with you this nice photo #1 took of the Blackthorn in bloom in the field next to our house, over by where Violette, Hotesse and Heloise once lived:



12 comments:

  1. Tama, isn't it great to be loved and spoiled?
    You look cozy in that nice sunbeam.
    How nice to see all those pretty blossoms too!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lovely royalty Queen Tama, and glad you appreciate the hand who spoils you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a queen, of course you must be spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, after all, you are Queen Tama-Chan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are The Best dangler of All. I like that fence of logs

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so sweet lounging in the sun puddle on the couch. Mr. G is sure to take good care of all of you, but he could never equal #1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all know that #1 misses you too, she will be back before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope #1 hurries home soon so she can give you more treats, Tama-Chan. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "Look at those rolling hills and fields! I want to go running in them! And maybe find some stuff to roll in too ..."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.