Monday 28 March 2022

Manly Monday

 

Vidock: Neeeeiiighs, EveryFriend! The Big V at your service! Or rather #1 at my service! It is spring and we horses are shedding our woolly winter coats. So, #1 gave me some serious brushies the other day!


I kept a close eye on her!


Ollie: I have been enjoying the sunshine!


And I had a lot of fun the other day with Lily and Melba!


Benny: It's been fun enjoying window whiffies at the kitchen window!


Before she left, #1 took this portrait of me sitting on the cat tree in the kitchen:


We wish all our friends a great week!

9 comments:

  1. That is a lovely portrait of you Benny. The natural light brings out all the detail.
    I bet that felt good to get a lot of that loose hair out, Vidock. I hope you didn't go looking for a muddy patch afterwards!
    It was nice to see you having fun with Lily and Melba, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidock, I bet that brushing felt really good.
    I know how much I love getting brushed :)
    Ollie, you really know how to have fun :)
    Benny, that is a pawsome portrait!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all that manliness with us!

    It looks like so muvh fun!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a lot of horse to brush for sure. Love that big neck and head

    ReplyDelete
  5. You boys are all looking great today. It's nice to see you are able to play with your friends now, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family fun time is always enjoyable ! It looks like you're enjoying your brushies, Vidock. Did you see something interesting, Benny ? Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You handsome dudes all look so wonderful, but you always do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! I feel all the muscles in my arm and shoulder watching #1 brush you Vidock!

    Nice that there was good sunshine to romp in, or bask in, as the case may be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice seeing you boys! I hope #1 has a productive time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.