Friday 18 March 2022

Flying Ears and Frootbat Friday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! It's me again! We haven't had a flying ears post in a very long time, but Mr. G took some awesome flying ears pics of me when he took me to play with the Lab girls, and I wanted to share them with you.



Benny: #1 said I could show off my frootbats! I Know they are not as spectacular as Queen Tama's, but I do have little tufts on the tips of my ears!


And here is a fun photo where you can see both my frootbats and Queen Tama's!


Tama: Aby frootbats are the best!


We're sorry we haven't been commenting much. We hope to improve!


10 comments:

  1. seems you are well prepared for da weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't been around that much either... But here we are today!

    Sorry the cataract surgery had to be postponed.

    Glad you got a computer upgrade. Hubby has done things like that too...and he and sons have even built their own. I just keep on with the ones) I get till they conk out. The best upgrade was when someone stole (A home invasion...), the one I had...a macbook pro...and then insurance got me a newer one! (Way back in 2018...)

    NIce seeing your flying ears, Ollie!

    Fruitbats are always nice too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flying ears Ollie! You continue the tradition well. You are the queen of the frootbats, Tama. Benny, your ear may be smaller but you have cute little tufts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I give this post TWO ears pointed out!
    Willow frooootbats!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you are allowed to run about again Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Benny, you are adorable, however Tama-Chan has you beat out paws-down on the 'glare'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all have such cute ears. We're glad to see Ollie is recovered enough to enjoy some romping with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love me some flying ears and miss our Beau with his flying, he has health issues that stopped his running games. you look amazing and fast

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those flying ears Ollie and those purrfect bats Benny & Tama! Don't worry about commenting, we understand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome flying ears, Ollie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.