Saturday 5 March 2022

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday - Four Years Already!

 

Rainbow Sei: Hello everyone. We have been increasingly concerned about everyone at The Poupounette and all across Europe. We are crossing all our rainbow paws that the political situation quietens down.

Four years ago today, I made my journey to the Rainbow Bridge, I can't believe that it has been four whole years. It seems like yesterday that I was relaxing in my hammock and basking in the sunshine under my skylight. I am reunited with Tommy, Yuu-Chan, Da Beebs and Da Genj, but we all miss our lives down there. To commemorate this anniversary, I asked #1 to select some nice random photos of me, so here goes:














All of these photos were taken in 2017, my last full year at Poupounette Central. I hope you enjoyed them.


9 comments:

  1. They are all lovely photos of you, Sei-Chan. You will always be loved and missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sei, those are indeed lovely pictures of you.
    You could never take a bad one ;)
    You will always be missed and remembered <3.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a purrrrfect CHATurday -

    We hope you anr all the other PerchePals are planning a pawty!

    As for the situation in the world, there are no words - just no words -

    H&K,
    NAK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet memories of you, Sei-Chan. We can't believe it's been 4 years since you gained your wings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so beautiful in the sunshine and I hope there are many sunpuddles for you in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such sweet photos and yes, it sure is hard to believe it has been 4 years. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please keep your Rainbow Paws crossed for all here below !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your furs were so golden, Angel Sei-Chan!
    We think the world has lost its mind, and pray for the madness to cease.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely photos, Sei. You glow in them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.