Monday 14 March 2022

Manly Monday

 

The Big V: I hope you enjoyed my snuggle pic with #1 yesterday. Ms. C took some more pictures during the shoot and I thought you might enjoy seeing a couple.

I love getting treats!


And this is what I think of #1 giving treats to Heloise!


Ollie: Da Benny says this is a pic showing him guarding me as I eat, but I think he was lying in wait, hoping to get a morsel or two!


I always have a fun time when I go to visit Noelle and our daughter, Lily.


Benny: Mr. G found the opening in the cat run that I was sneaking out of! Until #1 can repair the netting, I am a prisoner!


It's not fair!


Mr. G took #1 to the train station this morning. She should be back early afternoon tomorrow. We are crossing paws and hooves that all goes well for her today.

11 comments:

  1. we love the photos... and we think about your #1 and we wish her all da good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidock, I bet you loved the treats even if you did have to share ;)
    Ollie, lily is looking so cute.
    Maybe soon you will get out soon Benny when your escape route is fixed ;)
    In the meantime,enjoy that sunbeam!
    Purrs all goes well for #1 today!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know you packed lots of good wishes -

    Along with all that manliness!

    H&K&W,
    Willow and Phyll

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are on board in wishing #1 a safe time and back home again... love the tongue out and seeing more horse pics and of course cat/dog pics also, bring on all the animals you can show us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Benny...life is unfair, especially when your humans are trying to keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are all looking great today. Our paws are crossed that all goes well for #1's surgery today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purrayers and Power of the Paw & Hoof thatall goes well for # 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely manly photos of all of you. You are very gentle taking your treats, Vidock.
    I hope #1's eye surgery went well today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y'all look fabulous and purrs to #1 on the next surgery. Thanks for the kind words on the passing of our sweet Dolly, we were so lucky to have such a happy soul as a part of our family, we sure miss her joyful spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry you are confined inside, Benny. I hope that hole gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.