Tuesday 15 September 2020

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: May I start today's post by asking for some crossed paws, please? This morning, I am finally getting that vet visit that was postponed a few weeks back. #1 thought it would be good to do a full blood panel, now that I am a more mature lady. So, here's hoping everything comes back good. We will add an update later today.

In the meantime, I have had some nice photo shoots this past week. I was enjoying a little snack by the window in the kitchen when something caught my eye:




Can you guess what it was? It was a little lizard!

Then, one afternoon, I was sitting on the sofa, crossing my paws that something nice would happen...


And I felt the presence of my Rainbow friends!


You know what it's like when you are relaxing nicely and you suddenly feel that someone is watching you?


Personally, I think it is cute envy!


Until next time, Dear Friends!

Update: We are back from Dr. C' and I am happy to report that I am in great shape. I shall tell you more about the visit on Thankful Thursday.

15 comments:

  1. we send lots of purr-sitive thoughts your way and we hope for good news from your vet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending good thoughts for all of your blood results to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paws crossed that your tests come out perfect, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrs for a good Vet visit!
    You are looking lovely and you have such a good place for relaxing(even if you are being watched) MOL!!
    I like that #1 photobombed you too ;)
    Purrs,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your blood work results are all within the normal range. It is good to know that your Rainbow friends are saying hello and watching over you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you, Tama-Chan...no need to hide one's beauty under a basket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure are looking as cute as ever Miss Tama-Chan. We're glad to hear the health report is all good news too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty sweet Tama and we're so happy that your Vet visit went well, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of pawsitive wooos little mate,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are positively wonderful Tama. Glad you got good news on your blood panel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such good news Tama!!!
    We too had nothing but praise from our recent vet visit!!!
    Purrs from Yuki-Chan and Louis

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many sweet photos of you today, Tama. And YAY -that's a great report from the vet!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are beautiful, Tama-Chan. And we’re glad you got a good report from the vet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tama! Yous is splendoriferous! Wes gotta say that wes knew that yous would gets a terrific report from the vet!
    Sending our love
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.