Monday 7 September 2020

Manly Monday


Ollie: Woof Woof! I hope you all had a great weekend. I had a fabulous weekend, and will tell you more about that on Wednesday. Today, I want to show you my "Ollie, The Hunter" photos. You see, I found a prey in one of the big fields and brought it back to #1. Don't worry, I didn't kill it. It had been dead for a while, I think. But anyway, #1 was most impressed and told me what a good boy I was!



In case you didn't know. English Springer Spaniels are hunting dogs. Both of my parents go out hunting with my breeder, so I guess it's in my genes.

Vidock: Handsome Neighs, EveryFriend! Here is a nice profile shot of me.


And a bonus picture of me and #1:


Genji: We had guests yesterday and one of the ladies took this nice pic of me:


#1 says you can see how big my paws are!

And here is a sunpuddle pic of me:


We hope you all have a good week. Remember to stay safe!

13 comments:

  1. How nice to see all you boys today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy manly monday!!! Ollie, we give you da TAN for your fab hunting skills :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ollie, what's a great hunter !
    Human said it's good to know you only pick it up
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Manly Monday to all of you handsome friends!
    Good job Ollie.Shows your hunting instinct is strong.
    Pawsome feets Genji ;)
    Purrs,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all look wonderful and that was some fine hunting Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ollie! Cinnamon LOVES to roll on the dead things she finds...the stinkier the better. She also has pawticipated in the flinging of Mice, voles and Moles that us cats pawticipates in!Cinnamon thinks yous is forgeous. Vidock, yous is the Handsomest horse wes knows and Genji...yous leaves us breathless with your gorgeousness!
    Purrs
    Marv, jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great manly photos! Gen-Chan, your paws are big indeed! And you look floofy in the sunpuddle :-)
    Happy Monday xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You boys are all looking great. That was quite a find, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are all looking very handsome. Well done on bringing back your prey, Ollie. My BIL and our neighbours all have Springers who are working gun dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're so proud of you, Ollie ! Nice catch ! You all look handsome ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your find, Ollie. Vidock, #1 loves you:) And Genji, that sunpuddle shot makes us smile.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job, Ollie!

    We have no sunpuddles here right now, irts coudy and cool and misty. A welcome relief from allthe hots and dryness:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.