Friday 4 September 2020

Violette & Co. Vendredi


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! I thought it was high time I highlighted one of our posts and #1 agreed. In fact, she has taken some really nice photos of me lately!


I think I look pretty romantic in this one, don't you?

Hotesse: I think my daughters have turned out pretty well overall, but I suspect that #1 agrees that I am still the prettiest of them all!


If you were wondering what I was looking at, it was Ollie Woofie!


My younger daughter, Heloise is doing well too. She's at the age where she needs to go to school and Ms. C has promised she will start working with her soon.


Here she is with her best friend, Indienne:


Vidock: As for me, I am of course still the handsomest guy around!


Here's looking at you, Kids!


13 comments:

  1. you too Heloise? we have to go too... maybe we are in da same class room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice to see all of you today!
    You all look so happy and yes Vidock, you are handsome :)
    Purrs,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all looks great !
    Happy Friday guys
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock, you do a great Bogey! Wishing a wonderful weekend to the whole gang! Ms L and the Island Chans xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heloise, will you learn reading, writing, and math? I have a nice pencil case you can use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so wonderful to see all of you today, thanks for bringing the big smiles with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All looking wonderful. Plus mum was remembering that she was in France two years ago at this time. And that she met up with #1 for a fun lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are all looking good. I hope you do well at school, Heloise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful pictures of you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You all are looking great. Good luck in school, Heloise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First day school, Heloise ? Too bad you cannot attend a class at Claire's school ! We hope you do well with Ms C. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmm, wes thought we had commented from the tablet but it looks like it did not gets through! Violette - yous is the stunningest mare! Heloise, your beauteousnes IS exemplified in your daughters, and Heloise, your youngest she is gorgeous! Vidock! Yous is magnificent!
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.