Thursday 17 September 2020

Tama-Chan's Thankful Thursday


Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends! I am back for my second post this week! I promised to tell you about my vet visit. So here I am. But let me start by thanking all you lovely people who left nice comments for me on Tuesday!

Our vet is quite a long way away, so we left at 9am for a 10am appointment. It's a good job we did because there were road works and we had to make quite a big detour. She lets me ride free in the car because, for some reason, I always feel an urgent need to use the facilities as soon as we get going! So, there is also a litter tray provided!

I looked out of the window for a while:


And then settled down on the comfy blankie.


Once we got there, Dr. C stole my blood. Her assistant, Ms. C held me down , but afterwards, I told her I forgave her:


And then, Dr. C examined me thoroughly and declared me perfect!


My blood results were really good, I am not showing any sign of kidney issues. I now weigh in at just over 5 kg (11lb). The biochemistry did show that things were a little fatty in my blood, so Dr. C suggested I eat a more low-fat diet to avoid potential problems down the road . But all in all, I am in great shape for a 12-year old lady! Woo Hoo!

I enjoyed nice sunpuddles on the ride home:


And even more sunpuddles after getting home and savouring a delicious lunch!


And #1 is so happy!

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a good check up, Tama! Not bad for a senior girl! (Says the middle aged girl.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that are super news!!! we are so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I am so happy that your Vet visit went well and that you are fine :) Now you can lounge in the sunshine and enjoy life!
    Purrs,Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your vet visit went well and your results were good. Of course you are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Tama-Chan!
    Of course you are purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure look like you enjoy riding in the car. We're so glad to hear your blood work all looked good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for your good check up and blood results, we'll do the happy dance with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is wonderful that you were declared very healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tama, we too are so thankful you got such a great report. It looks like #1 makes sure you have lots of comfort for that ride.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. We didn't realize you were off to the vet Tama, so we are so glad to find everything went well !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tama-Chan, I’m so happy you got good results from the vet! And glad you enjoyed lots of sun puddles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tama! Such an excellent visit to the Vet! Wes are extremely happy that your results are so good. Keep up the great work.
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Angel Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for your good check-up ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.