Saturday 12 September 2020

Sen-Chan's Souvenir Saturday


Rainbow SEN! Did you notice? Did you notice that it was Sen and not Sei? #1 was thinking about this week's rainbow post and she decided that, as one of the founders of The Poupounette, I should have a post all my own.

My life was not a long one, I was born in July 2007 and came to the Bridge in January 2009. But I have to tell you, it was a grand life. I had a #1 who loved me, and the best friend in the world in Tommy. In my last few months, I was also overjoyed to welcome sweet Tama to Poupounette Central. I had so longed for a feline companion and she was everything I ever dreamt of!

So, I thought that I would share some pictures of my life with you. When I arrived at Poupounette Central, I was really sick with a cold and the first thing #1 did was take me to Dr. C. I only wanted to sleep...


Dr. C made me better that time and I started to learn all about toys. 


The best day of my life was one month after I came home, when puppy Tommy arrived!



Tommy and I grew up together and loved doing stuff together.



#1 says I should menton that I had really cute pink pawpads...


And I would sometimes get into trouble.


I was such a happy boy:



I started the blog with Tommy in June 2008, and it was named after me (Poupounet was my nickname!).


I loved going outside:




I even made it onto the roof of our house!


This was me with #1 on my first and only birthday:


And then my darling Tama arrived...





I loved her so much and was really sorry to leave her, but I know that Tommy took really good care of her.

And a few days after I left, when #1 went to the big field where the magical tree that is a portal to the Bridge lives, this is what she saw:


I hope you enjoyed my post. I have been gone over ten years now, but #1 always remembers me. Tommy is with me now, but I hope my little Tama stays with #1 for many more years.

11 comments:

  1. It was so nice hearing your story. If you look closely at the photo of you and #1, your face looks a lot like mine. I'm sure we have some relatives from way back, since my father came from outside of the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a wonderfully sweet story and history. Such a sweet angel boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure weren't here nearly long enough but you sure enjoying your time and your amazing fun life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sen, what a beautiful post about your life. Only wish that it had been much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angel Sen-Chan, what a cutie you were!
    It's sad that you had a short life here on Earth, but you definitely brought love and were given love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was nice to hear about your life Sen-Chan. It was far too short, but filled with love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sen-Chan, it was great to read your post. Though it was short. you really had a wonderful life filled with love and joy, with your wonderful family. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was nice to see so many photos of you today, Sen-Chen. Your life may have been short but it was always filled with love from #1 and great fun with Tommy.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. We enjoyed getting to know you better Sen-Chan since we didn't come to know this blog until after you had gone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to read your stpty Sen-Chan.
    Your time there was way too short, nut you made a big impact and will never be forgotten!
    Thanks for this memory, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can tell how filled with love you were, Sen-Chen. Your life may have been short but it was filled with happiness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.