Saturday 3 August 2019

Tommy's Souvenir Saturday


Rainbow Tommy: Woofs Everyone! How have you all been doing? Little Sei-Chan said it would be OK for me to host this week, for a change. I also wanted to wish my sweet little Tama a Happy Birthday once again! I miss being able to woof in the flesh! So, I thought I would do a souvenir snuggle post, featuring me! Does that sound like a good idea to you? I will go chronologically

The first kitty I snuggled with was Sen-Chan. He and I were kids together which was so much fun!


Sei-Chan was of course my #1 fan, and I loved to snuggle with her!


In this pic, I am snuggling with both Yuu-Chan and Da Beebs:


Da Beebs starting snuggling with me when he was still very young!

 
 I also wanted to share with you this pic of me with Madrac, TOWCB Fernant. She was such a great pal, and it's been fun being with her again at the Bridge!


I hope you have enjoyed this slightly different Souvenir Saturday post. Sei-Chan wil be back with you next week!

10 comments:

  1. You always were a great snuggler, Tommy, and it is lovely to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see you Angel Tommy and your wonderful snuggle pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure were a snuggly pup Tommy. It was fun seeing you with all your fur siblings again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We loved hearing from you Tommy!
    We know how much the kitties loved you.
    Glad to know the snuggles continue at the Bridge :)
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice seeing Tommy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always great to see you Angel Tommy. The snuggle photos are just so sweet. We know you were the best snuggler. Thanks for sharing the loving photos. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meow meow iss wunderfull to see you again 'angel' tommy! Wee sure miss you at THE Purrfect Pad!! Pleese give mee ree-gardss to 'angel' Unkell Siddhartha when you see him OKay? Thanx.
    Have fun inn Purr Land mee frend….
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see you, Tommy. We sure do miss you.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angel Tommy, we are glad you all are happy up there at The Rainbow Bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was nice to see you, Tommy. Those are great snuggle pictures. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.