Tuesday 6 August 2019

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: Greetings, Dear Friends! The other day, I was sitting with #1, shooting the breeze, and I was suddenly inspired by what she was reading!


It seems to be that opera is all about opening your mouth as wide as possible and belting it out, so... next time I was in the cat run, I decided to have a go:


Hmmmm... that felt very nice, actually! 

As you know, I take my job of supervising #1 very seriously. Which is why I really don't know why she was not more pleased to have me there the other morning:


Her breakfast? What do you mean, her breakfast?

 Ah well. I think I shall get back to my upward dangles:


Not that I'm planning to stop my supervising or anything...


13 comments:

  1. It is always fun to snoopervise our humans :)
    We also think you would be good at opera!
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tam-Chan with the opera attempt. The pictures are terrific. You all have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent snoopervising, Tama-chan! #1 cannot do anything without YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama-Chan, you do great job supervising #1!
    I'd love to come to your opera concert :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job sweet Tama, you have a great voice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My human thinks I don't supervise her enough! Plus she does not appreciate my hairdressing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tama, we think Misty and Timber were working on that upward dangle yesterday, but they turned it into a hold-up-the-wall dangle of sorts:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tama-chan, we would love to see you singing opera for us. You are a top supervising kitty. Nothing gets by you. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you would be a very good opera singer. Your upward dangles are very good too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mew mew mew you meowed it like Paw-purrotti TamaChan!! Well dun mee frend!
    An mee likes to check out LadyMeow'ss brekkie too. To make shure shee iss eatin guud.
    Yore upss side down dangellss are furry kewl.
    An of course you are still goin to snoopurrvise! It iss what wee catss dew rite???
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure are a busy girl Miss Tama-Chan. We do love your upward dangles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Upward dangles?!? I haven't tried those, but then I am not a kittie who sleeps on my back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job snoopervising your human ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.