Friday 23 August 2019

Fun Friday With Ollie!


Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! I have ben having a great time in Normandy with #1/ The only not so great thing si that I have to be on a lead as, last time I was here, I chased kitties and chickens. I am more grown up now, but they didn't quite trust me yet... Still, the best thing has been to meet my girlfriend Georgina again! She comes from the same breeder as me although we are not related. She is already 2 years old, so she is an older girlfriend!

Here are some photos: Firstly, there was a delicious woofie birthday cake made by Ms.A:



Tommy' three sisters, Sophie, Lydia, and Elsie, were all celebrating their birthday. Here is a nice pic of Sophie and Lydia:


 There's a very sweet little girl cat called Missy who really likes me, and I like her. She is black, with a white tip to her tail!


But my best friend is Georgie!


 We spend a lot of time together!


Although I also sometimes nap in one of the other beds!


And here I am outside. #1 puts me on a very long horse rein, so I have room to roam. She says we may be going to the beach today! I have never been to the beach before! I hope I like it!


12 comments:

  1. oooh we wish da sisters of your Tommie a wonderful day!!! and da beaches of normandy are wonderful! we used a long horse lead too, butt our angel easy started like a rocket and da dad kissed the sand like popie when he leaves a plane...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are having a great time, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you are having such fun with #1.
    WE are sure you will love the beach :)
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you like it to. Fenris and Tuiren told us waves are a bit scary until you get use to them. Fen actually goes in the water now when the Mom takes him for a beach walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ollie, so nice to see you with Tommy's family!
    We live in a home that brought us in after a loss, but it is nice to become family with that kitty's brother. We can comfort our people that way too!
    Good job at making friends with them all!
    Have fun at the beach! Sami, Yuki and Louis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ollie, your best friend is Georgie, and your girlfriend is Georgina? Those names are almost the same! Missy knows that you like cats, and she is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure sounds like you are having a great time Ollie. That cake sure looked tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a big time you're having and I have a feeling you'll like the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you are having a lovely holiday, Ollie. I hope you enjoyed the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All sorts of new adventures for you. Enjoy your holly-day by the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're so glad you had so much fun with Tommy's sister and family ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.