Friday 30 August 2019

Violette (and Vidock) Vendredi


Violette: Pretty neighs, everyone! It has been a while since I have posted. It's great to be here! Let me start with a photo #1 took of me the other day, when it was raining:


#1 says she loves this photo and that I look like a magical horse!

And here is one taken when it was dry!


#1 took this dual bum shot of me and The Big V. We both have dark stains on our bums from rubbing against a tree and getting resin on us!


Here is the Big V, with Ms. C:


And his trademark smart aleck expression!


And to end my post for today, here are the two of us, plus big bay lump (did I say that?) Victoria who is always sucking up to the Big V...


Just look at her! She is such a tart! But I know #1 loves me best...

10 comments:

  1. yes, that is a super photo and you really look like a magical horse... horses have lots of magic we look at them and fall in love ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violette, it is always good to see you :)
    After the rains, you look so snowy white!
    Victoria is kinds cute.
    Maybe you need a friend too ;)
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violette!! You sassy girl!!
    I love it!! You are both gorgeous!!
    Too bad the males let it go to their heads:) Ms L of PEI

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing you guys today! Don't worry about Victoria, Violette - there's always a girl like that in the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful, Violette. I love your smart aleck expression. And don't worry about a big bay lum...oops Victoria because yes, #1 loves you the best :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone has an itch that needs to be scratched; too bad the tree left marks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all look terrific and you're such a lovely gal Violette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes those tell tale stains, but if you have an itch you have to scratch it on whatever is available. Violette, don't worry about the "big bay lump", you are much more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both look good and we have to laugh at your description of your cute bay friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A tart?! Violette, what a thing to say!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.