Sunday 4 August 2019

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Welcome to this week's SoS post! I would like to start by thanking all those who helped me celebrate my birthday, both here and on Facebook! I was very touched.

Now, let's get down to business. I think we have mentioned in the past that a certain blue boy is a bit of a tart when it comes to snuggling with everyone and anyone. Do you want proof? Well... the guy came this week for the annual maintenance on our water softener. It's been the same guy for a number of years now, and this is how Genji welcomed him:


A couple of days later, another guy came to check our roof structure and we both made a beeline for him, but he did not seem to be a cat lover ,and #1 had to chase us away!

Anyway, at least I can snuggle with #1 whenever I want.



We haven't yet begun to snuggle with him much, but I have to say that that Ollie is a champion snuggler...



He can almost give Genji a run for his money!


I am happy to say that the two Vs were both available for snuggle pics this week!



Finally, we have a special guest today in Mr. M, a friend of #1's who has lots of cats on his big property and adores them all. Here he is with one of them:


Wishing you al a very snuggly Sunday!

11 comments:

  1. You all sure love the snuggle time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice snuggle pics! I have a therapy cat visit to do today, so I'll be putting in my share of snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genji gave the maintenance man a good welcome.
    I was looking at Vidock's bit and it looks similar to a 3 ring snaffle or a Tom Thumb, but it is one I don't recognise as one I have seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! We all need snuggles, especially lately. Seems like you have a LOT of them!

    Purrz!
    Selina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of snuggles here too. Sunday's are for snuggles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww great snuggling pictures! Especially love the one with #1 and Ollie :-) And I love how Gen-Chan welcomed the maintenance guy. He is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all are excellent snugglers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, that's so sweet ! We love the picture of Ollie and #1 sleeping together ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ttoallee snuggley there! Oh Genji you are so adoorabell snugglin THE Water guy....hee lookss purrty happy to have you there.
    An Numburr 1 Ollie iss a champ sunggler fore sure! Rite on yore neck....so funny!
    ***purrsss*** BellaDharma

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many snuggles it's hard to know where to begin. I bet you must be so very busy making sure everyone gets their fair share of laps heads shoulders necks and tummies, MOL
    We hope you all have a lovely warm and snuggle filled week.
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.