Saturday 10 August 2019

Sei-Chan's Souvenir Saturday


Sei-Chan: I am back at my post this week and I thought that, this week, we would do a snoozy Souvenir Saturday. I hope you like the idea!

Let me start with this one from 2005, of Ikkyu, #1's first cat, snoozing in a sunpuddle:


Next up is Sen-Chan from 2008. Note the delicious pink paw pads!


I of course was famous for my pink pawpads!


A cute one of sweet Yuu-Chan:


Here is one of Da Beebs dangling as he dslept:

 
Our Trav also did well with snoozy shots!

 
 And here is a really sweet pic of Tommy asleep next to his mama, Minnie:


Wishing you all a lovely SEIturday!

8 comments:

  1. Those were such sweet snoozy photos, we enjoyed seeing you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snoozy shots and pink jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing all those snoozy photos, we are all set for a long afternoon snooze:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're making me sleepy Sei-chan! Time for a nap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.