Tuesday 13 August 2019

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: Can you believe it's already Tuesday again? I just don't know where the time goes. It has been nice lately, with #1 at home and lots of opportunities to snuggle with her! We are enjoying it whilst we can because I have a feeling that things will change dramatically when the autumn comes...

This past week, I decided to try something a little different:


I have to say that this scratch lounge has been around for a long time, and it's probably high time #1 got us a new one.

I've been back to doing more classical dangles:


Lately, I have also enjoyed sitting on this kitchen chair, and Ollie sometimes keeps me company:


But I have to say that it doesn't get much better than a nice comfy cushion!


And that's it from me today!


9 comments:

  1. yes... that time runs like Paavo Nurmi.... and it's good to use the classic places again... fall is on the way and the heaters are the place to be then LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Tama-Chan you look very comfy and relaxed in all your sleeping places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tama-Chan, Da Boyz agree with you that a scratcher is a good place to nap too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure do look pretty and I love laying in our scratcher lounge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where the time goes, either!
    You look very relaxed and adorable, Tama-Chan :-) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lounge scratcher looks very comfy - as do all the other spots you've picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tama, you make that pillow look very inviting:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some very good spots for relaxing, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tama-Chan, we think that scratch lounge still has a lot of life in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.