Friday 4 February 2022

Violette & Co. Vendredi

 

Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! I hope you are well. I am hosting today because I have a fun story to tell you. Do you remember the "thing" which sat on our dining room table for a while, with #1 promising to do something special with it? Well, she finally did! You see, our good friend in Canada, Mr. J, produced these great Percheron-themed ornaments in red, black and bronze. One day, #1 was talking with him and asked if there was any chance of having any violet ones made. Next thing she knew, Mr. J sent her a colour palette, asking her to choose the shade she wanted! Then a friend of #1's coming over from the States carried them over, saving postage and customs duty. And that is when #1's "thing" came into play. Tadaaaaa!


And here are some close-ups:



Aren't they just fabulous! And #1 is so pleased that she finally got to use those dead ivy branches that she had put aside years ago!

Of course, I can't let you go without some pics of us, right? Here I am coming to #1 for my treats:


 Here is my beautiful mama, Hotesse:


And here is my Sis, Heloise, along with The Big V:


And that's it from me and my pals over at Ms. C's for today. Have a great weekend everyone. We're hoping for a bit of sunshine!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks awesome! I love these ornaments and violet is one of my human's favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a wonderful thing to do with those horse ornaments! Its like mobile!

    Nice pics of all you ladies...and Vidock, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is beautiful...and so much violet in any way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooooo! That look fabulous!!
    Great colour too :)
    Violette, you are looking so pretty as are the rest of your family :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely decoration made in the perfect color! You all are looking great today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ornaments look lovely, and the ivy branches are perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy those came out so nice, they're beautiful, just like you sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And another furied that will understand the photo on our Saturday post =

    BTW, when My #1 was at 'biscuit barkery' stand, she did mention Your #1

    H&K&W.
    Willow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.