Monday 28 February 2022

Manly Monday

 

Th Big V: As you will see from the subsequent bits, I am by far #1's bestest boy! Jut look at me!


And here is a really fun photo for you! A friend of #1's in the States sent her this photo which he had taken whilst visiting France in June 2009:


That's me on the right, with my Mama, Jessy! I was only about six weeks old. Don't you think I redefine cute?

HouBenny: I really don't know why #1 is so mad at me... I just went out for a little fun in the great outdoors. Several times. You see, I found a way out of the cat run!


When I saw #1, I came over.


especially when I saw that my bro, Ollie, was with her!


Ollie: Woofs! # has it in for me as well, just because I found a way to get under the fence and went for a little run. Twice. She says she is putting an ad in newspapers in Australia and the West Coast of North AND South America, offering me and Benny together  for sale, cheap. Do you believe her?


So, now, I'm not allowed to run around the garden anymore. Until she gets and installs the 100 pegs to hold down and secure the fencing. She says she is really annoyed with both of us, and that The BIg V is the only good boy. He is such a show-off.

14 comments:

  1. oh big v now you look nearly like the horse of pippi longstocking... we love that!!!! Ollie we hear ya... dramacula has a springer spaniel now too (she is terrible and we look for a way for the dog) and this little chap found a way through da fense too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidock, you are so handsome and you looked so cute as a young boy :)
    Benny and Ollie... you two are naughty and make #1 worry!! You are being confined for safety because #1 does not want anything bad to happen. Please...no more wandering off!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benny and Ollie, you are both very naughty boys! Vidock, you look so cute as a very young foal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Ollie BUT #1 needs you around to keep an eye on those CHATS!

    Ge ready to march into a new month!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, two escape artists in one home, not fair at all. sorry you are locked in for now without supervision. love your baby picture V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Celestial Chuck ran away for about 10 hours once, and The Hubby and I were frantic.
    Cannot imagine how #1 did when two of you went walkabout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to believe that the Big V was once that small and colored black. You little boys need to be better so #1 doesn't have to worry about you so much. Now she has to repair the cat run and the garden fence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cute pic Vidock! Okay Benny and Ollie, no worrying #1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Benny and Ollie, naughty boys, you're both true escape artists ! Poor #1 ! Vidock, what a cute little horse you were before turning into a handsome boy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you two had fun, Ollie and Benny... but I can only imagine how furious #1 was at the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are indeed an exceptional one Vidock, and HouBenny and Ollie are making you look like a very good boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pipo & Minko tried that once and they were outside the whole night till petcretary found them huddled under the bush near the front door, LOL! They never tried again, though sometimes in his senior years Pipo would venture out to the sun-warmed sidewalk through the doggy doors. Oops!

    Don't scare your #1 like that, Boys!

    Vidock you sure were a teeny dude back then!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lulu: "Hmm, looks like being an escape artist is just as frowned upon there as it is here."
    Chaplin: "Wait, what? We have the option to escape, and all we'll get is frowned upon?"
    Lulu: "NO YOU DO NOT."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.