Monday 7 February 2022

Manly Monday

 

Ollie: Woofs, everyone! Ollie here! We had a nice quiet weekend and are looking forward to a quiet week ahead. So, I thought I would use this quiet time to try my paw at dangling:


Queen Tama thought it was a good start. I hope you like it!

Benny: Mr. G got his great shot of me whilst I was busy with my ablutions, and hanging with Ollie.


I've also been practicing my singing. #1 says I have a very sweet voice.


The Big V: Come on, #1, I know you've got carrots and apples!


I know you can't resist me...


Wishing all our friends a good week.

10 comments:

  1. oh we are sure your voice is fabulous... maybe you can found a band with ollie,tama and da big v's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you hanging with Ollie, Benny.
    Bet you have a good ,healthy voice too ;) MOL!!!!
    Vidock, you are looking mighty good!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good dangle, Ollie. Is Tama teaching you? You all look good and manly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys all look great today. Benny is singing so loud we think we can see to his stomach. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Y'all look so sweet and we so enjoy that tune Benny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice seeing all the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Singing kitties! Do you do opurras and purr-arias??! MJF always sang along with the sirens when they were making haste to get to some emergency near us.

    We are pretty silent in the singing department...though we do bark!! Too much if you ask petcretary, LOL!

    Great dangle skills, Ollie!

    Vidock, I bet you got lots of treats from #1!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlee: "That's some pretty good dangling, Ollie!"
    Chaplin: "Yes, we do it all the time and we would definitely give you high marks! With the understanding of course that no dog could ever dangle as well as a cat, because, well, we're cats."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.