Thursday 10 February 2022

Thankful Thursday With Heloise

 

Heloise: Neeeeiiighs, Everyone! I hope you don't mind two consecutive days of horses on the blog! #1 came to see us yesterday and I had a great lesson with Ms. C. She thinks I am coming along really well.




We met a nice doggie along the way and I stopped to chat with her:


And then we met some nice people who were hiking, and they stopped to admire me.


When we got back, I got a really nice treat bucket before going back into my field. Ms. C and #1 told me that I had been a really good girl, and I'm having another lesson tomorrow. They said I would soon be pulling a carriage! Imagine that!


I am thankful that Ms. C is such a nice teacher!

11 comments:

  1. you are amazing... and you can speak doglish? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do nice to see you doing so well Heloise.
    I think you would look good pulling a carriage.
    That is an important job :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to see you out doing your training, Heloise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite the nice looking horse doggy!

    Hope you'll continue to have SUN to enjoy!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you are doing well, Heloise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are just stunning to look at and there can never be too many horses. you look like a warhorse or the horse in the movie Lady Hawke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun you had on your adventure and lesson, Heloise. Our mom says she would have stopped to pet you too if she were walking along like those hikers were.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing so good with your lessons beautiful Heloise, you'll graduate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you are doing so well, Heloise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are a good learner Heloise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for doing so well n your schooling, Heloise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.