Tuesday 22 February 2022

Tama-Chan Tuseday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello, Dear Friends! I hope you are all well. Thank you for all the kind words about Ollie's check-up. The visit went well and he will tell you all about it in detail tomorrow.

I have had a quiet week, enjoying a lot of cuddle time with #1, and generally making sure that all is well with her. That is, after all, my main job! A queen must look after her subjects!

Supervising mode:


She managed to get some SunBat pics of me!



Supervising and looking cute at the same time:


Which is of course exhausting!


By the way, did I mention that I was the first of the Poupounette Gang to go to the VetRef referral veterinary hospital? It was when I started coughing badly a few years back. They did all kinds of tests and concluded that I had some sort of allergy, so I have been on a tiny daily dose of Prednisone ever since. My Beebs also went there but sadly, they couldn't do anything to help with his bile duct problem. Anyway, Ollie will tell you more about how awesome they are tomorrow.


9 comments:

  1. have a comfy time on da sofa.... we are so happy that efurrything went well

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking beautiful, Tama. I am glad Ollie's exam went well and look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All bowing to such a beautiful purry -

    Of course, from what I hear of NAK, this bow might include some drooling -

    How nice to hear the VetPlace is so awesome - and I'll look forward to reading Ollie's post!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sun bat ears.. you are looking Great. waiting to hear from Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tama-Chan, we tried for years with home remedy and holistic vitamins for Celestial Chucky's intestinal issues, but in the end, the tiny amount of steroid made all the difference for our handsome housepanther.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an excellent snoopervisor, Miss Tama-Chan. We love those glow bat pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely as always, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a gorgeous Royal sweet Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That steroid stuff is miraculous! Minko was on a teeny dose, too, and it helped gain him 3 more years.

    Your sun-bats are very pretty!

    It will be great to hear Ollie's story tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.