Monday 21 February 2022

Manly Monday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! Ollie here! May I ask for some good vibes to be sent my way today? #1 and I (along with Ms. N and Mr.G) are off to visit my surgeon today at VetRef, in Angers. If all is well in his mind, then I shall be signed off to resume normal activity. Wouldn't that be awesome? I have been out only on the lead for over eight weeks now!

In the meantime, here are a couple of "on lead" pics of me:



Vidock: When #1 came to visit last week, she decided it was time to give me a good brushing. She said there was so much dust she should have worn one of those maximum protection FFP2 masks!

Here is the before picture:


And the after:

Sorry it's not on the same side but I assure you, she did brush me on both sides!

Benny: #1 says I have cute pawpads...


And here I am just dangling along:


Have a great week, everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Paws crossed you are free from your lead with this checkup, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for the appointment... we hope that the name anger-s is not da motto... btw: we are there in march for da cacib....and we hope da same LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your vet visit goes well and you regain your freedom, Ollie. You are looking very smart, Vidock. I hope you didn't roll as soon as you got back to your field! You do have very cute little paw pads, Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ollie, I purr you get a good report from the Vet!!!!!
    Vidock, I bet the brushings you had felt really good because you look great and white!!!!!
    Benny, I think humans are intrigued with our paw pads ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paws crossed AND khrossed for a good return to full OllieDuty!

    What a magical change with the brushing of The HorseDoggy -

    And The Khat!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: My #1 still smiles about meeting YOUR #1!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have our paws crossed that you get the all clear, Ollie. Just make sure you don't overdo it at first. That must have taken #1 a long time to de-mud such a big boy like you, Vidock. We think your paws are cute too, Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are fine looking bunch!!
    Hope you got the green light Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We cross our paws and hope you get a good report from the vet, Ollie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. prayers you will get released from the leash, Ollie. and looks like some horse we all know had been rolling in the dirt..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you get good news Ollie ! V you look like a deifferent horse !

    ReplyDelete
  11. We're all hoping you got the all clear sweet Ollie. Big V, you look fabulous pal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Benny Your paws are sweet! You are good at dangles, did you learn that from Tama??

    Vidock, you sure looked cleaner after your brushing!

    Ollie, it would be wonderful for you to have an all clear from our vet man! Then you will have freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lulu: "I hope I'm not too late to make with the tail wags for you! If I am, I'll send them retroactively!"
    Charlee: "And we'll make with the retroactive purrs!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.