Sunday 13 February 2022

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Tama-Chan: I have now been hosting SoS for more years than I can remember, but I never grow tired of it. It is always so lovely not only to snuggle, but also to share out snuggles. #1 and I took this rather nice snuggle selfie this week:


Not really a snuggle but here I am with Da Benny:


Now here is one of those occasions when Da Benny and I both snuggle with #1:


But #1's lap more often looks like this:



This is not the best shot but #1 managed to get a snuggle selfie shot with Heloise:


And another!


And here is Miss Violette getting a carrot!


Last but not last, #1 and Ollie tried for a selfie. It's a mixed result!


9 comments:

  1. Nice snuggle shots this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snuggles. Nice to see you and Benny so close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy!! Those were pawsome snuggle shots!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all great snuggles. There sure is lots of love going around at the Poupounette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, all are cute snuggle images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder you like hosting SoS, y'all always have the best snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing all of you snuggling every week. ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These snuggle shots are especially wonderful !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.