Saturday 5 February 2022

Souvenir Saturday - 5-Year Rewind

 

Rainbow Sei: I was wondering what to do with this week's post and then it occurred me to do a "year" post with just pics of one particular year. Obviously, not everyone will be in it but we will get around to everyone eventually. So, let me start by going back in time five years, to 2017.

Let's start with this one of Da Beebs and Da Genj having an early morning conversation on #1s bed:


Here is a favourite pic of Tommy:


A glowing pic of me:


A nice one of Da Genj:


A classic one of me and Tommy:


And one more of Da Beebs:


7 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful photos, but I particularly like Tommy in the field of dandelion seed heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beebs such a handsome and special cat and can look at Tom all day every day. Lucky them to have had you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My #1 said the may always think of NAT with THAT picture - one of her phavourites too -

    Happy Saturday!

    Keep those memories rollin' and purrin' =

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love seeing all of you, such sweetest Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was that a morning conversation, Angels, or the calm before the storm?
    Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a great year, and one in which I remember everybody!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.