Sunday 5 May 2019

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: #1 tells me that I have become more and more insistent on snuggling with her lately. Well think about it. My Tommy is no longer here and a girl does need to snuggle!

Here we are at the kitchen table:


In this one, I was sharing a nap on the sofa with #1:


And my Beebs was not very far away either!


When she's downstairs, my Beebs likes to stick close to #1, whether she's in the kitchen, watching TV or at her latop:


Da Genj is up to all his usual stuff...



And in the mornings, young Ollie is usually tucked in with them!


#1 has been spending more time snuggling with Violette:


And she also got a snuggle shot with Vidock!


Snuggles are so very precious. Please treasure each and every one of them.
 

6 comments:

  1. Snuggles are the best and we love seeing you all enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so lucky I get to snuggle with lots of people, like I am today at the hospital for a therapy cat visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, snuggles are precious, and it is important to snuggle those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all sure are good at snuggling and you are right they are all very precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some extra special snuggles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snuggles and hugs go straight to the heart, where they stay forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.