Thursday 16 May 2019

Thankful Houbibi Thursday!


Da Beebs: Mee-Yow, pals! It's me and boy do I have a fun tale to tell you! As I wrote on Monday, #1 has started to take me outside on my harness and lead. It is a wonderful experience as the weather has been nice, and I especially enjoy snuggling with #1 in the grass! Yesterday, we were getting ready to come in when that crazy Ollie came galloping towards #1 and catapulted between her and me, making her let go of the lead. I bolted, straight into the huge Thuya hedge (it seriously needs trimming). As you can imagine, Ollie thought it was a great game and he bolted into the hedge too, whilst #1 desperately looked for a way to get to me (I was meowing to let her know were I was). In the end, she had to lock up Ollie, climb over the fence into the neighbours' land and get me from behind the hedge. I gotta tell you, the old adrenaline was in overdrive. #1 did not take any Houbibi shots but here are a couple of ones of me outside.



In other news, #1 spoke with Dr. C about my itchy, scabby spots and Dr. C thinks that it's probably something parasitic other than ringworm at this stage, so I got Advocate spot-on treatment yesterday and we are hoping that will work! #1 also spoke with her about my slight weight gain, and the fact that I am eating better and am a lot livelier, plus I am once more sleeping with her! We really don't know at this stage where we're at, but Dr. C did say that, in some cases, the liver can regenerate enough to be able to resume normal or almost normal, function. What can I tell you? I am doing my best, and so is #1!

We will see where we go but, in the meantime, here are a few more pics of me:

Breakfast in bed!


On the shelf in the study:


In the kitchen with Mama Tama:


Grazing with Ollie:


In the porch (I hadn't been out there in a long time too!)


My advice to you today is NEVER GIVE UP!

10 comments:

  1. oooh we hope the meds help and that spots go away... it is so great to see you eating... maybe breakfast in bed is the thing what can do the trick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pawsome motto Bibi!
    Looks like you had a wonderful day outside too.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quite an adventure and we're so glad #1 was able to get you back inside. It's great to hear you are feeling better and we will keep our paws crossed that you continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're doing so good and yes, that was quite the exciting adventure you had yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for the feeling pretty good Bibi! And we hope you don't get stuck in a big shrub again...MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was quite an adventure. Glad everyone is all right. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever you are doing, keep it up, Bibi. But never mind that Houbibi stuff - #1 doesn't need THAT going on too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful news, Beebs ! I am VERY impressed that you meowed to let #1 know where you were in the hedge too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you enjoyed your outside time. It is good news that you have put on a little weight and are eating well.Keep it up, Beebs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had quite the adventure Beebs. Ollie has to not chase you into hedges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.