Monday 6 May 2019

Manly Monday


Ollie: Woof, WOOF! Ollie here. I am now six months old and a big boy! #1 says "big in size and big in naughtiness" but I have no idea what she means...

Here, I am having a great game of bitey-face with my pal, Noelle:


Out with The Big V:



And having a chat with Miss Violette: I was giving her news of her mama and sister:


Da Boys:

Da Genj: Hey Beebs! Look! There's something there!


Da Beebs: Where? Where?


Da Beebs: Oh, I can see it! There's a lizzard there!


 Vidock: These girls never leave me alone for a minute!


I might just tiptoe away when they're looking the other way...


Oops! Ms. C caught me and now I'm getting my wormer. It's not bad, actually, Apple-Cinnamom flavour!


11 comments:

  1. a lizzard? where where? happy half-barkday to youuuu Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidock, you are not complaining about all those girls are you ? MOL!
    Wish we had some lizards here,though mum says different.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls follow you around because they know how handsome you are, Vidock.
    Happy 6 months, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You boys all look like you are doing well. Ollie sure is growing up fast and having a great time doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 6 Months Ollie, you sure are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least it's not Vidock playing bitey-face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Six-months, Ollie ! It looks like your wormer tastes better than ours, Vidock ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Misty surprised us yesterday - she finally caught a salamander. She was playing with it until Mom spotted her and told her to leave it.

    Vidock, you are a big hit with all the ladies.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ick, treats for worms? Plus I never get lizards here, must be too cold for them to live here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of you look extra handsome! And Ollie, we cannot believe how big you are now. We bet all the "big love" you give #1, makes up for the occasional infraction ;p

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice to see you boys today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.