Thursday 2 May 2019

Thankful Beebsy Thursday


Da Beebs: Mee-YOW everyone! I hope you are all doing well. It has been six weeks since I returned home from my hospital stay, and four weeks since Dr. C told #1 there wasn't anything more she could do for me. But I am doing OK!  #1 is working really hard to stop the downward trend in my weight and maybe even put a tiny bit back on me. We will see. In the meantime, I have been eating more regularly, lots of tiny meals throughout the day, and sharing #1's meals whenever there is an opportunity!

#1 has been taking lots and lots of photos of me, so I have quite a few to share with you. I will start with this "jungle cat" shot taken in the cat run:


I have even taken a leaf out of my Mama Tama's book and indulged in a little al fresco dining:


But I confess that my favourite dining experience is sharing #1's meal, such as this pasta lunch:



I also like to do other stuff with #1. In this shot, we are watching episode 3 of the final season of Game of Thrones:


And I help her with Facebook:
 
  

She has also been taking portraits of me. I quite like this one:
 
 
 
And for this one, she used a setting called magic crystal on her camera. What do you think?


I am enjoying doing these posts, so I hope I get to do lots more of them! 

Before I go, I wanted to mention that we were all very saddened to hear yesterday of the passing of one of our all-time favourite cats, Daisy The Curly Cat. Daisy was among our early blogging friends and entertained us royally for years before retiring from blogging a few years ago. We always loved seeing the occasional update on her mom's Facebook page and that is where we learned that she had gone to join so many of our dear friends at The Bridge. Fly free, sweet Daisy!

Daisy always had some pretty amazing costumes, so here she is in one of her Halloween offerings, to remember her by:


13 comments:

  1. we hope the good news will become more and moe...and we hope the fabulous things from japan can do the trick ;O))) we are sad to read about your friend, that are this moments our hearts scream and cry... but that is a part of friendship too, right? to feel with our friends and to cry with them when sad things happen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are doing well and eating regularly. Little and often is good, and I am sure #1 is only too happy that you will help her out with her lunch. The photos are lovely. I like your jungle cat look.
    I also was saddened by Daisy's passing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are delighted that you are eating and enjoying it as well. Bet it is fun to help #1 eat her food too ;) MOL! We love seeing all your pictures.Keep eating Bibi!
    We were also sad to hear Daisy crossed the Bridge.
    She was a most entertaining kitty.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep doing good and eating, that makes us all very happy. We were sad to hear bout sweet Daisy too, she was a special gal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are doing well Da Beebs. That is great news. We were very sad about Daisy too. We so enjoyed her blog. You all have a good day and hang in there Bibi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bibi, move over, I want some of that pasta too! We didn't know Angel Daisy, but so many have the sads at her passing, so it makes us sad too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad to know you are hanging in there, Bibi!

    We too are very sad about Daisy. She stopped blogging before I was born, but she left a huge pawprint on the blogosphere, and you can probably tell when I play dress up, I am quite a bit influenced by her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking good Beebs - we are continuing to send you purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the good news, Beebs ! Keep it up !
    My 12 year old hauspanther was just diagnosed with the beginning of kidney problems, so we are hoping he will take a page from your book . Purrayers !

    ReplyDelete
  10. We know that #1 cherishes every day she has with you, Beebs. And we are happy to see you are giving her lots and lots of them. Keep eating, pal.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's good to hear you are eating as well as you can. How fun to get to eat off #1's plate with her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are still doing OK, keep eating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You enjoy all of that pasta!! Nice and creamy.

    We were sad to hear about Daisy too. She brought a lot of smiles to people around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.