Monday 13 May 2019

Manly Monday


Da Beebs: Mee-Yow! It's me, Da Beebs! I have lots and lots of pics to share with you today. Do you remember years ago when I used to "HouBibi" (escape for those who don't)? Well, yesterday, #1 saw me doing a lot of this:


And she understood that I really wanted to go outside, so she got my Puppia harness and lead, and off we went!






The garden was so green!


There were lots of nice flowers:


Beautiful pink bushes (Tamarix):


And you-know-who was out there with us. Actually, he's not too bad:


If you are wondering about the band around my neck, and bald spots behind my ear, we have been having a hard time getting rid of my ringworm attack. The latest thing #1 is trying is diluted apple cider vinegar. Paws crossed. The band is to try and stop me from scratching my neck.

Here is one last pic of me for today. It was taken with our new camera, an Olympus TG5. #1 will tell you how she came by it another day. In the meantime, I think I look rather dashing with my neck band!
 

 Ollie: I got told off more than once by #1 because I wanted to play with my BibiBro. I've never been able to play with him before. Ah well... look how curly I have become (just like #1...!):

 
 By the way, we springer spaniels are famous for something called the "Springer Sprawl" and look how good I am at it!


 
 The Big V: Have I told you about my girlfriend Doupette before? Se is very beautiful!


Right now, though, I am sharing a field with Miss Violette because Ms. C thought it would be nice for her to have some nice manly company such as myself:


Busy, busy, busy!

Da Genj: I was feeling very frustrated with the incessant rain.


But now that the weather has improved, I can enjoy the cat run again.


And I was a perfect host when we had family to lunch last week.

 
 Wishing you all a week filled with sunshine and love.

13 comments:

  1. Bibi, it is so nice to see you enjoying the great outdoors. You are looking mighty good :)
    Ollie, we love your curly furs and Springer sprawl.MOL!Happy Manly Monday Vidock.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy the fresh air, Bibi.
    My BIL has always had Springers and of course they all do/did the Springer Sprawl. I once had a cocker spaniel who also did the sprawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vidock! Seeing you and Doupette is such a surprise! How wonderful you have a girlfriend! And Violette sharing the field...good. You are a family after all. Love that Springer Sprawl. I think *I*have Spaniel in me...I lay that way very often. A Tuxie Spaniel!! And Beebs, you do look quite dashing and I hope the vinegar helps. That has to be very difficult and uncomfortable for you. But you are very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all sure do look manly wonderful and it's sure nice to see you enjoying an out n' about Beebs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beebs, you look absolutely dashing in your new collar and those outside shots...you are so handsome! We are so terrified of the outdoors, so we think that you are very brave!! Our big bro Sami is like you.
    Louis and Yuki-Chan of The Island xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You boys are all looking good today. We hope Bibi's ringworm will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you got some outside time, Bibi! I actually think the covering around your neck is rather stylish... but I do hope the ringworm clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Egads, Bibi...ringworm! Here's hoping that it clears up, 'cause you are going to smell like a salad until then...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beebs you are starting a fashion trend. It will be what all the best dressed French chats will be wearing this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all did a great post today. Bibi, we bet you really enjoyed that time outside. We hope the ringworm clears up soon.

    Ollie, we do that Springer Sprawl too:)

    Have a great week.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice that you got some outside time, Beebs. We’re sorry to hear about your ringworm, but you do look good in your band.

    ReplyDelete
  12. we hope so much it will heal up quickly ... hugs to you and lots of POTP

    ReplyDelete
  13. We're so glad you can enjoy some outdoor time with Ollie, Bibi ! That's great ! You're turning into a beautiful gentledog, Ollie, we love your shiny curly fur. Doupette is a beauty, Vidock ! It's nice to give Violette some company. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.