Thursday 9 May 2019

Thankful Thursday!


Da Beebs: Mee-Yow everyone! Da Beebs here! Do any of you guys know Serrano Ham? I have decided that I LOVE Serrano ham! Tuesday morning, #1 was putting together some platters of cold cuts for a family lunch and I went over to help. Then she opened a package of Serrano Ham. You know those very thin slices with plastic sheets to keep them apart? Despite those, #1 was having trouble getting them out and rolled, and I was trying to get at them, so she would just give up and ended up giving me almost as many slices as she rolled! I got some more yesterday, and she has promised to go out and buy me more today!

Anyway, here are some photos she took of me yesterday:



She thought I looked really good!

And then, she came back from the movies late afternoon yesterday and she found me in one of the sky hammocks in the study! I have not been up there in longer than she can remember!



It was fun!


Here is a picture of me out in the cat run:


And a sunpuddle shot of me:


Dear Friends, I don't know what the future holds for me but I am so very thankful for each and every day, each and every sunpuddle and wonderful meal, and for the love and support of my #1 and all of you.

11 comments:

  1. No wonder you are a little ham, because you love ham. MOL!
    We are happy to hear that and happy that you are enjoying many spots around the house.
    We especially like the sunshine spots too.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Serrano ham to, Beebs. I am glad you are enjoying it as well as your sunspots and sky hammock. I always have you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are a true gourmet... bring on the ham and enjoy ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all love you too Beebs and we totally love seeing you enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Bibi! Nom up everything that suits your fancy, and put some weight on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy to see you enjoying life, Bibi. I hope you can continue this way for as long as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do not know about Serrano ham, but we think we need to find out - it must be really tasty. You look great, Beebs. Just keep doing what works.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are visiting your favourite haunts and enjoying new foodables! Always a wonderful thing , sweet Bibi XOXO

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy ham? I am all for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love ham too. Your #1 will surely get you as much as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so thankful for Serrano ham and for every day that you're enjoying sun puddles and snacks. Much love to you and #1.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.