Friday 17 May 2019

Family and Friends on Friday


Ollie: As I did not do a woofie Wednesday post this week, #1 suggested I host this one. So, I would like to start out by introducing my latest friend. Her name is Lola and she is a Leonberg!

I was a perfect host at home:


And we also got to play outside!

 

I've also been getting to know that Big V guy:


And I share stuff with my little friend, Sophie:


With #1, we go most days to visit Violette's Mama and sister:


Mama Tama and her boy, Bibi, often hang out together:


And Tama certainly gave great assistance to a friend who came to help #1 prepare for a project!


Genji also makes a point of hanging with family:


We love our family and all our friends!
 

6 comments:

  1. Ollie, we could not agree more!
    Family and friends are precious!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new friend looks very big. She looks nice and friendly too. It didn't look like you were giving Sophie a choice with sharing her food, Ollie. You have had a busy week visiting all your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those those photos of you and your pals Ollie, you're one busy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ollie, your friend Lola is beautiful. Sounds like you two had fun time together! I love the photo of Tama-Chan helping #1's friend. She is good assistant :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Lola sure is a big girl. It's always wonderful to see all of you getting along so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.