Wednesday 15 May 2019

Wednesday Whinnies - Featuring Violette!


Violette: Pretty neighs, dear friends! I would like to thank all those who sent their good wishes when I had some problems recently. You know how we girls can be prone to hormones. Some nasty people say they know exactly where the word "nightMARE" originates...

So this was me with Dr. R when he came to examine me:


Following the consultation, Ms. C put me in the small paddock right next to the house so she could keep an eye on me:


It was a small paddock without much grass, so I got hay too.

I did really well there, and #1 took this lovely shot of me:

 
 And this funny one too!


Now I am back in a different field with the Big V, and that is nice too:


We are getting new shoes tomorrow, and then, next week, Ms. C has something different planned for me. I wonder what it will be!
 

9 comments:

  1. new shoes? we send the mama over LOL we are super curious what is planned for you Violette...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We purr you are feeling well Violette. Being with the Big V looks like fun.
    WE look forward to seeing what Ms C has planned for you.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are enjoying having Vidock for company. I wonder what is planned for you, but whatever it is, I am sure you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl needs new shoes from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure look pretty sweet Violette and I hope all goes well on shoe day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so glad to hear you are doing well Miss Violette and can't wait to hear what is in store for you next.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hormones seem to make lots of critters (and humans!) a little crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are just such a beauty, Violette. We hope you are doing much better now.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo, new shoes! Glad you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.