Saturday 24 August 2024

Vet on Saturday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! It's me, Ollie. #1 was going to write a post this morning but I woke her up a couple of times last night throwing up and she decided it was time to take me to see Dr. C, so off we went. Dr. C examined me closely and decided that whatever I had eaten was pretty nasty and that I had a bit of an infection. I got a couple of shots (one to stop me feeling nauseous) and she gave #1 some antibiotics that I need to take for a week. I need to continue taking the stomach liner liquid medication (I don't mind it) too. I also need to be fed small meals several times a day, mainly chicken.

Here's a pic that she took of me there. Both Dr. C and #1 said I was a very, very good boy!



13 comments:

  1. Ollie Ollie Ollie!

    We thought you were all caught up helping to prep #1 for her big Para Days -

    Paws khrossed for ALL!

    H&K&W,
    Willow & Phyll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ollie, you are a wonderful and oh so great boy.. so sorry the tummy issues continue. prayers the meds will bring you back to normal soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no Ollie! We sure hope you are feeling better super soon sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Ollie. Our paws are crossed that the medication will help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the medicine helps and you are feeling better soon, Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are soon feeling much better, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so glad you are feeling better Ollie !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ollie, hope you feel great soon! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "Oh no, Ollie! Stop throwing up and feel better, okay? We send tail wags for the medicine to work fast!"
    Charlee: "And we cats send lots of purrs!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry, Ollie. Those stomach infections can be nasty. Hopefully the meds will kick in quickly. If one of them is metronidazole, it works like a miracle.

    Feel better.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.