Tuesday 6 August 2024

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Ollie mentioned it yesterday and I am indeed out of sorts. #1 has gone off again. She did point out that there would only be one day when we would not see her at all, as she will be back on Thursday evening. She also mentioned that she has been doing a lot of nice shopping for us lately and she needs to earn €€€ to pay for it all. So, I have let her go and will purr when she returns.

I received a very nice new bowl for my birthday:



She tells me that there will also be some yummy food and treats arriving for me from Japan this week. I can't wait!

It was very hot for a while but the temps have come down to very pleasant levels and I am enjoying the sunpuddles and lovely breeze.


As you can see, I also have company!

I got lots of Chūrus on my birthday. Here I am, tucking into one of them:


I also enjoyed the cheese selection at my birthday dinner!


So, now I shall just nap until Thursday evening!

12 comments:

  1. oooh we can not wait to see all the fab things... we love that bowl it reminds a litlle about picasso... or purcasso for the feline world...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely dish. I am glad you had a good birthday, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your new dish!! Be brave Queen Tama; your #1 will soon return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama-Chan, that is indeed a lovely dish. And to think food will be arriving soon for treats. Good to know #1 will not be away from you too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping you in the luxury that you deserve, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice bowl and we all three of us LOVE cheese.. that is quite the selection you have... only two more days and she will be back home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep - once again more proof of how wonderful your #1 is!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - we have 7's in our temps after we finish with today's 9!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello beautiful Tama! #1 will be back before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mum will be home soonest. Not fun when they leave, but hey, they need green papers to buy our foods.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It took us a while to spot Momo in that picture of you on the chair. You sure look like you were enjoying your birthday treats, Tama-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charlee: "Sun puddles and a breeze, it doesn't get much better than that!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. The gifts almost make up for the absence. Almost

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.