Friday 17 November 2023

Vidock Vendredi


The Big V: Handsome neighs, EveryFriend! How are you all doing? I've been working less because of all the rain we've had, so have spent more time in the paddock. Today, I want to introduce you to my pal. His name is Jah de Cauville and he is a Cob Normand, the lightest of France's nine breeds of heavy horse. He is only four years old and I see myself as his mentor of sorts. When horses are friends, they often spend time grooming one another, and this is what you will see in today's photos and video.



I hope you enjoyed this little window into my world!


12 comments:

  1. I am sure you will be a good mentor to your new friend. It is nice to have someone to groom with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you Big V and your lovely little buddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, Vidock!
    I was bragging about you last week, saying I know a horsie that participates in weddings in France.
    We had just passed a line of single horse-drawn carriages in Central Park, and I said 'hello, sweetie!' to each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know that horses groom each other. so sweet watching you. you are looking great Big V, make that Double VV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing life in the horsedoggy world!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - since my #1 was at The GKP for her frEYES, she couldn't bring any home - they would have been too icky - but she did feel funny not sharing as she ate them - but the KHATsup and vinegar she had sprayed on made them taste SOOOO good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlee: "Aww, that's very sweet! We cats also groom each other when we like each other!"
    Chaplin: "Yes we do! Hey, Charlee, why don't you groom me anymore?"
    Charlee: "Refer to my previous statement."

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good to learn that you have a friend to hang out with during your down time, Vidock. You two look like you're enjoying your mutual grooming session.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We totally enjoyed your photos Big V. and we loved, loved, loved your video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lookin fine there Vidock. It iss lovelee to meet yore frend Jah Horsie! Wee are happy you have a new frend an Jah two!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an {{huggiess}} BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.