Tuesday 7 November 2023

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello Dear Friends and a warm welcome to my weekly post. But I fear I must start with some bad news... Did you guess? Yes, #1 is abandoning us again. She leaves on Thursday morning and won't be back until the following Monday evening. Why and where, you may ask? She is going to a town in Normandy called Saint Lô to steward at the French National Para-Dressage Championship. She says it is the last stewarding gig of the season and a show she really likes, with really nice people, so we agreed to let her go. As you can imagine, Mr. G will be looking after us.


I haven't been up to anything exciting this past week, other than the usual hissing and growling at Benny the Thug. #1 keeps telling me he can't help himself but she frequently uses bad words when he is bothering me!

I continue to give advice to little Ryū. I'm not sure how much he retains but he seems to be listening attentively.


I'm keeping up my dangling:



I have taken to occasionally sleeping on the back of the sofa rather than in my beddie, for a bit of a change. The blankie there is very soft!


And when I do stay in my beddie, there is often an overspill of white fluff...



10 comments:

  1. oooh we know that place ... we wish your #1 a super time there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am thinking you are the best of all danglers in your home and in your entire country.. sorry about the soon to be abandonment. its a good thing Mr G loves you and that you love him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope #1 has a great time stewarding at the Championship.
    Benny should learn to respect you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrhaps all of you need to hide The VW keys!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - so much rain! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tama, thanks fur the update on #1 trip. Mr. G does the purrfect job spoiling you all just fine. As it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure do some amazing dangles, Tama-Chan. We hope #1 has a good time at the dressage event and we know Mr. G will take great care of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry that number one is leaving you again, but when you are number one, you have a lot of responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We know that #1 will have a fun time, but she will be missing you too. Sure beautiful photos sweet Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Overfill of white fluff? HHMMMM soundss liek a Momo to us!!! Tama Chan mee wuud lissen to yore advice beecause you are a Queen an furry wise. Benny iss a THUG??? Mew mew mew....Numburr #1 pleese bee safe an have a GRATE time!!! ***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an {{{huggiess}}} BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Benny is a hnadful;...um...a pawful!!

    Momo is sweetness and you are the dangle queen! Ryu looks like he's done some growing!

    Hope your #1 has a safe trip and a good time at her next venue.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.