Wednesday 29 March 2023

Woofie Wednesday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! Ollie here! I wanted to do something really special for #1's return, to show her how much I love her, so I found something that was absolutely delicious to roll in. I have no idea why she was not impressed or even a little pleased! She started out by using something called "Dirty Dawg" on me as a dry wash, and then yesterday, her friend Ms. R, came over and I had to have a whole body shampoo with something called "Dirty Beastie"!

#1 did say that I was really good as she washed me.



And I even got kisses!


And then a nice towel dry:


12 comments:

  1. That is definitely a Springer trait, Ollie! At least you were a good boy for your bath and deserved those kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. was it eau de fox or eau de cow? hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. like what the weims said, let us know the type perfume you found to roll in. you are such a good pup, sitting so calming in the tub... it seems canine love things that humans think are stinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL!! Now THAT is a way to welcome #1 home!!!
    MOL!!!!!! Bet your furs are soft and sweet smelling now ;) MOL!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you didn't get anything sticky all over the house, Ollie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a way to say HI - GLAD #1's back -

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - and you don't even look sorry -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ollie! Such a fun way to welcome #1 home! Give her more work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're glad to hear #1 made it back home safely. You sure know how to make her feel at home again, Ollie. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lulu: "Whatever it was you rolled in, I'm sure it was totally worth it!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ollie! As a indoor feline, I never ever get wet from a bath. But it seems that you were good and #1 got you all spiffed up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, that was some welcome home gift Ollie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.