Wednesday 15 March 2023

Woofie Wednesday

 

Ollie: Woofs, Everyone! Ollie here. I hope you're all doing well. We've had pretty spring-like weather here, sunny one minute, pouring with rain the next, and quite a lot of wind. I do like being out in the garden when it's windy as so many things are flying around and I can chase them.

This is #1's favourite photo of me this week:


She says I am a gleaming, curly hunk (blush!)!

Watching out for flying objects:


And I'm off!


We went to see the girls, Lily and Leonie, a couple of days ago. Leonie is an absolute terror, jumping up on everything and everyone, and she's BIG!


Compared to her, my daughter, Lily, is extremely well behaved. She is also very cute!


And that's my news and photos for today! Ollie over and out!

10 comments:

  1. you are indeed a beautiful and curly and windblown pup, and also a speed demon runner. yay for playing in the sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ollie, you are quite a hunk indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily is really cute Ollie. She gets her good looks from you :) Leonie sounds like a character. Maybe not a bad thing for Lori ;) MOL!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie, I am just learning about you. I had no idea you were a daddy dog, and Lily is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all terrific photos Ollie and it sure looks like you were having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!

    I must go to my HARD fainting couch - aka FLOOR!

    Great pictures Ollie!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure look like you are having fun hanging out in your yard, Ollie. The girls look great too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.