Friday 3 March 2023

Violette & Co. Vendredi

 

Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! So here we are in our semi-regular Friday slot, which alternates with our semi-regular Wednesday slot. #1 did come and see us this week. It was a beautiful day and she took this rather nice pic of me:


Just like Benny, my sis Heloise is really hard to photograph well, but #1 did take this very atmospheric photo the day the farrier came:


As for The Big V, I hardly need to tell you that he is always front and centre, shoving everyone else out of the way so he can get the treats and cuddles... He should be called "In Your Face"!



11 comments:

  1. oooh wow the secon photo!!! that is pretty cool... happy big v vendredi ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you all. Such a lovely blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violette, you are looking very pretty :)
    I like the light and dark with Heloise!
    Vidock, you are handsome!
    Enjoy your treats you three!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my opinion that the big V has a big face that is the best place to put in our face and I love it. All the photos are beautiful as beautiful as the three of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wonder if The Big V isn't channeling his inner KHAT?

    The Other V's look furry gallopy!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are truly wonderful photos and you beauties all made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pictures espm the foggy one. that is beautiful!
    In your face made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.