Sunday 12 March 2023

Snuggles on Sunday

 

Tama-Chan: What" It's Sunday again? I really don't know where the days go! Anyway, since you liked last week's series of me and #1 so much, we have another one for you this week!




Then, there's this one that Mr. G took. I don't think it's terribly flattering but...


Much better is this one he took of #1 and "little" Momo:


As well as this one of #1 and Ollie:


And this cute one of Ollie and Benny napping together:


Here are Benny and Momo gracing #1's bed first thing in the morning:


And one of Momo and Benny snuggled up together whilst I am comfortable in my beddie below:


Wishing you all a snuggly Sunday!

18 comments:

  1. they are all beautiful, the first 3 are fabulouso! I love the light play on your face and #1's hair. gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always enjoy seeing your snuggles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, we just saw your comment on our top blogs list, and wanted to know if mew'd like to be included? Let us know if mew do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooooooooooooo! What a pawsome bunch of pictures! You all look so good and so happy. You really know how to snuggle too :) I think snuggles are the best!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the snuggles made us go AWWWWW!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hi Ollie - I mean it is almost the middle of March - how did THAT happen?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love loved these pictures...all of them. I smiled at unflattering description. I forbid mommy to take one but occasionally she does!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snuggles were an hour early here, and am pretty sure there are naps scheduled for all of us this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful snuggly pictures! It's hard to tell where Ollie ends and Benny begins in their photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all such sweet snuggle pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweetie snugglers you all are and you really ARE looking beautious sweet Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mee-yow Tama an Numburr #1 you make THE cutest pair twogether! An no sirprize that efurryone there wantss to snuggell Numburr #1~~~shee iss one sweet Hu'man! Wishin efurryone a guud week to come.
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an (((hugss))) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  12. I smiled the whole way through this post. I love all the snuggles and the photos! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are always ready for snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lulu: "Aww, there's nothing like snuggling head to head!"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.