Wednesday 2 June 2021

Wonder Girl Wednesday

 

Lily: Mini Woofs, Nice People! My name is LILY and this is my very first post. I am almost four weeks old! I think you know my Daddy. His name is Ollie. And my Mummy is called Noelle. My mummy and I live with a very nice lady called Ms. C, two kitties,  and lots and lots and lots of horses!

This is me:


My mummy tells me that I am a "Mini Me" but I am not sure what that means.


My Daddy brought me this great toy. I love playing with it!


And snuggling with it!


I am hoping you will all be my friends. Here is a family photo with my Daddy and Mummy:


Love,
Lily

13 comments:

  1. we lovy ya lily!!!! and we hope your daddy gives you always a place in his blog ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lily!! You are mighty cute :)
    It will be exciting to watch you grow up.
    Get ready to enjoy a pawsome life!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a pretty little girl, Lily. Your mummy and daddy look very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily, you are lovely!! We will look forward to future posts from you. That is a lovely family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute and you have the best parents (canine and human), Lily. We can't wait to hear more about you as you grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute sweet Lily and we'd love to be your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lily, you're super cute ! Of course we'll be your friends ! We're looking forward to reading your next adventures ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Lily ! You are lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Little Lily!!! Is Ollie going to bring you home to meet Benny and Tama?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lily, you are one beautiful grrl. And you do look like your Mom! We LOVE the family portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lily you are so cute. Your toy is almost as big as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW!! Lily, you are stealing many a heart!! Your pawrents look very proud!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.