Saturday 5 June 2021

Beebsy Souvenir Saturday - 2 Years Already...

 

Rainbow Beebs: I know that #1 thinks about me a lot all the time, but she has been doing so even more than usual because I left for the Bridge just over two years ago. She says she is still not over it and whispers to me a lot. I wish I was still with her. Do you think she will mind that I have whispered a few suggestions into the youngster Benkei's ears? I gather his ambition is to become a HouBenny...

Anyway, here are some pics of me to remember me by.







During my last couple of weeks at Poupounette Central, the weather was beautiful and #1 and I spent a lot of time out in the garden together. They were very special times for both of us:




I miss the garden and my times with #1.


10 comments:

  1. Two years, it doesn't seem possible! Of course #1 misses you still and that will never change. Don't whisper too many secrets into Benny's ear about becoming an escape artist. He is keeping #1 on her toes as it is. Your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beebs, your photos are wonderful and all can see how much #1 loves you and misses you. It's okay that she whispers to you. I allow my dad to never forget dear old Orbit, as long as 99.999% of his attention is on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Beebs, I understand.
    I know mum misses those that came before especially Tillie who also left too soon. You are a sweetie and it's no wonder #1 misses you. Mayne in time Benny will become a lovebug for #1 ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, it is hard to believe that 2 years have gone by already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, its been 2 years? But Beebs will never leave your heart.
    ((( ♥ )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet memories. We can't believe you've been at the Bridge for two years already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always pleasant to revisit those times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, it was so nice to see these memories, Bibi. We miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mum still talks about and sometime to Angel Derby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bebbs, we miss you too! It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years. It seems like yesterday. And we are so glad to see the photos of you. Sending you love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.