Monday 28 June 2021

Manly Monday!

 

Benny: Mghrrrrrrrryghrrrreow, Everyone! Benny here! Have you missed us? We've missed you! We're sorry to have been MIA for several days. #1 has just finished her first week of quarantine and she has another week to go. She has been working like a fiend to catch up with the work she needs to get done before the quarantine ends and she gets swept up in the Olympic whirlwind.

We are well and Mr. G has been taking lots of pics of us. Here I am in the hammock in the cat run! It took me some time to figure out how to get up there, but I've got it down pat now!




Ollie: Woof Woof, Everyone! I have been wearing that awful cone all week but it's coming off today! And I got to have fun because Ms. N and Mr.G took me to met my pal, Paddie, who belongs to Mr. G's sister, Ms.L!



This is a fun photo. You can see me with Ms. N, and Paddie's head is just under mine!


The most exciting news is that today, Mr. G is taking me to Ms. C's, so I will be reunited with Noelle and our daughter, Lily!

The Big V: Ms. C sent this pic of me to #1:


And there are these of me and my girls that #1 took just before she left:



Before, I forget, please come and join us tomorrow as we have a rather special post to share with you, with Queen Tama hosting, of course!

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see the boys today! I bet it has been pretty crazy for #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that are super photos...welove them!!! we wish your #1 a good time and hat the last q-week goes as fast as the wind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quarantine...hope the second week will pass by quickly so you can do thw work you went there to do, #1!

    Benny! You have such a sweet little grin!!

    Good to see you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tommy, I bet you will be so happy to get that cone off ;)
    Benny, that outdoor hammock looks pawsome.
    So good to see you all having fun even though I know you miss #1.
    Good to see you and your girls Vidock :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see all of you and get news from your #1. Can't wait for tomorrow and hearing from you QT!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you all! Two weeks quarantine would drive most people to distraction, so it is good that #1 has a lot of work to keep her occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to see all you you boys and I'm glad you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benny, you are looking pretty fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You boys are all looking great today. It looks like you are all being well cared for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you, boys ! We're glad you figured out that hammock thing, it looks like a great snoopervising spot up there, Benny ! It's a good news about that cone, Ollie, you'll enjoy your freedom, for sure. We hope time flies for #1, two weeks quarantine sounds like an eternity. Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.