Thursday 10 June 2021

Thankful Thursday With The Youngsters

 

Lily: Tiny Woofs, Everyone! It's Lily here! I wanted to say Hi. Several of you asked if I would be going to live with my Daddy at a place called Poupounette Central. The answer to that is no. I am going to be staying with my Mummy, Noelle. But you know what's great? My Daddy is coming to stay with us this summer! That is something to be hugely thankful about!



And did I tell you that I had started riding lessons? I am only a month old but I already have my own horse! Her name is Violette and she is very beautiful (and very big!).



Benny: #1 says that taking pics of me is a real challenge. Not only am I constantly on the move, but if I don't have my eyes open, you tend to see mostly a black blob... Here is a nice one she took of me and Ollie:


And I am thankful that #1 is teaching me how to blog!


We are both thankful to be so well loved!

12 comments:

  1. Aww, how nice to see you youngsters today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wee ones lead quite an exciting life!!
    Ollie you will have lots of fun at Noelle's den, esp with Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee Ollie! Sounds like you will have a lot of fun while #1 is away!
    Benny, you are indeed loved. I think you will like blogging :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh that are such sweet news... maybe then you can write da big v-posts when you ride on their back through perche county?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Benny
    Rez's pictures are also mostlt blobs.
    Much love
    san

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuki-Chan here...Oh Lily, I am so very happy for you to have your Daddy with you for the summer! And Benny...my #1 says that I am the most mischievous kitty she has had in over 50 years of having felines...but she simply adores my antics! So, I think we are kindred spirits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You youngsters sure have lots to be thankful for. We bet Lily will lots of great stuff from her daddy while he stays with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benny, you do have the best, best family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw shucks, we were hoping Lily was coming to The Pouponette, but we are sure Ollie will have lots of opportunities to visit her and her mom. Benny, you do like to keep #1 on her toes:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ollie will have a lovely time staying with his other family.It looks like you are learning fast how to blog, Benny.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lily, you are adorable and how cool that you’ve already gone horse riding. Benny, I understand about looking like a black blob. MOL! ~Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are thankful for you guys! Thanks for visiting us and being our furrends. We also apologize, we have been having some issues getting our comments to "stick" when Mom uses her tablet. We are thankful that #1 will get to go to Japan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.