Monday 4 January 2021

Manly Monday

 

Genji: Little Meows, Everyone! I need to ask for some purrs, if you have a few to spare, and maybe some crossed paws too? I had a not great weekend, feeling nauseous and not eating. I did perk up a bit on Sunday evening, but #1 doesn't think I'm out of the woods yet, and I may get bundled off to Dr. C if things don't start to improve today. I am sure all your positive energy would help. The photos are by Mr. G who came to see me yesterday.



Ollie: I'm crossing my paws that my little bro feels better soonest. My photo is also by Mr. G.


Vidock: I send neighs that the little guy will be all better very soon.


UPDATE from Genji: I did end up going to see Dr. C this morning. I was quite unwell last night, very lethargic, and #1 was really worried. Dr.C thinks that I have a gastric ulcer that is making me very uncomfortable. The way to deal with it is a course of Amoxicillin, and ongoing low-does prednisone and stomach liner, plus a couple of days of an anti-nausea medication. I got the first two days of antibiotic and today's anti-nausea and prednisone by injection. #1 will ask Ms. N and Ms. M to help give me the other meds through this week, as I am notoriously difficult to pill. If all else fails, I will go back to Dr.C's for the 2-day shots a couple of times. I did have a bite to eat when I got back, though! Thanks for the purrs!

13 comments:

  1. we send lots of weimpower and potp to you... ad 87 pawsitive thoughts!!! btw: we got snow... baby jeesuz has a weird kind of humor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! Genji, we sure hope you will be all better...you have to keep up your snuggles you know!! Sending pawyers and a ton of POTP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noes!!! I am sending BIG purrs to Genji!
    Purrs it is something that will pass and he will feel better soon.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping Gengi feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many prayers my furiend, hope wooos tumtum feels better soon,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Genji, be a good boy and take your meds. We will cross all our paws for you to be feeling much better soon.

    woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang Genji, we're so sorry you are unwell and we're sending mega purrs and prayers for those meds to help you super soon. Take them like a good boy please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending you all kinds of purrayers and POTP Genji ! Feel better soon !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I am sending lots of good thoughts for you. I hope the meds soon have you feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are keeping our paws crossed that you feel better soon, Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genji, hope the meds make your tummy want some food in there!
    Purring for you, little one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sending lots of purrs your way, Genji! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear...poor Genji, and all of you. We hope the meds work quickly!! Sending lots of purrs your way, from across the pond.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.