Tuesday 19 January 2021

Tama-Chan Tuesday

 

Tama-Chan: Hello and welcome to my weekly post! There hasn't been anything hugely exciting happening at this end, although I have heard rumours of #1 making a quick trip to Paris Friday and Saturday. Hmmmmm... I guess that means Mr. G, which is always nice!

Let me start today with an interesting two-way dangle that I have perfected in my little igloo:


And here is a variant on it:



That igloo really is very comfortable!

Lately, I have taken to spending a bit of time in one of our hammicks. This one is right in front of the TV, so I get #1's full attention!


Oh, and I have a guest on today's post, She has been on our blog before, but this is Sophie who lives with our friend, Ms.C. #1 was over there yesterday to help celebrate Ms. C's birthday, and Sophie treated her to this rather fine dangle:


Most impressive, don't you think?

10 comments:

  1. a happy birthday to mrs. c and a good time in pawris for your number one... and big hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. My human says that once this whole pandemic thing is over, she wants to go to Paris! It may be for more than a day or two, though - we have a LOT farther to go to get there!

    Oh, did I say WE? I'm not sure that was a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tama, I love to see all your dangles!
    Your friend Sophie does a pretty good dangle too :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the queen of the dangle, Tama. Sophie does a very good back dangle too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure are cute sweet Tama and Sophie is pretty cute too. I hope you have a fun and cozy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very snug in your igloo, Miss Tama-Chan. Sophie is doing a rather fine dangle there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Tama, those are impurrsive dangles! You look like a yoga kitty! Sophie has the dangle talents, too!

    Hope #1 has a good and safe trip.
    Happy Birthday to Mrs C!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most impressive dangles by both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tama (waving wildly)! You are looking purrticularly Lovely today and yours and Sophie's dangles are stupendous! We wish you a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Tama-Chan, you are the queen of the dangle but Sophie did a very impressive job too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.