Tuesday 25 June 2019

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: First of all, thank you for all the nice comments about my video on Sunday! I was pleased to be able to share it with you.

Life has been peaceful around here, and now it is getting warmer too! We will miss #1 when she is away, but we think she does need a holiday, so we are glad she is going, and of course. Mr. G will be looking after us. #1 says she will try to keep us blogging, and Mr. G has promised to send photos regularly.

Here is a shot of me enjoying the cat run:


I have been in a relaxed frame of mind and here I am, doing some upward dangles:


#1 also managed to catch my lovely green eyes:

 
By the way, #1 decided we should have some nice new bowls. She always brings them back for us from Japan, Here they are:


I shall end for today with this nice snooze pic:


11 comments:

  1. we wish yout #1 a super time and yes.. she deserved a holiday after that hard time you all had to stand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely photo showing off your eyes.
    I hope #1 has a lovely holiday. She certainly needs it after all the stress and sadness of the last few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope #1 brings home some more nice things for you and Genji!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking so good Tama. Happy too.
    We purr #1 has a good holiday and comes home with
    lots of joie de vivre!
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a pretty LadyCat and those new bowls sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking great today Miss Tama-Chan. Walter likes to snooze with an upward dangle going on sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty bowls! Tama, you've got chillaxin' down to a science.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely. I missed the video on Sunday, so went back to watch. You have a loud purr and knead on your mum's belleh like I do on mum's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Tama-Chan, I love your upward dangles! And what a sweet snoozing face :-)
    Those new bowls are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so cute, Tama ! Those are lovely bowls ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope #1 has a wonderful time. You are looking too cute in the photos, Tama. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.