Tuesday 18 June 2019

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: #1 got back a week ago from Bordeaux, and even though she is going away again next week, we are enjoying having her here to the full! The weather has improved a bit and it is warmer so the window in the kitchen is open again.


I also thought I would try out that zebra fashion:

 
I am still enjoying time on the living room sofa, though:


#1 took this portrait of me as I sat on her one evening:


 She says that, with the new camera, she can take nice photos when there isn't much light without using a flash:


Now if you will excuse me, I need to go and snuggle with #1.

8 comments:

  1. oooh you look like a tiger!!!! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are lovely, Tama. I am glad you are getting warmer weather, but I wish it would improve here also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are finally getting nice weather too :) We like your stripes Tama.
    You look so happy snuggling with #1
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound very content Miss Tama-Chan. There is nothing better than getting to snuggle with your #1. She got a very nice portrait of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No flash is good, Tama! Cat eyes reflect so, which makes for weird photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos ! Zebra fashion suits you very well ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure look gorgeous in the beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love natural light photos!

    P.S. I think the spam filter ate my last comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.